– A pashmina can make a lovely black backdrop (I shot a few different versions with different backgrounds)
– The shirt made out of nails is my 2-year-old’s koosh ball… some scissors, spray paint, and safety pins finished the job!
– The main character’s jeans are made out of my husband’s (now former) favorite sweatshirt. For the record, one of our daughters stained it. Got it?!
– It’s super hard to make 1 character look like himself when placed next to two other versions of himself. If you understood that, you are also sleep deprived.
– The shirt made of feathers is actually made out of a tiny, fabulous boa that I found at a craft store.
– I shot all of the images during the girls’ nap time. Both were sick with a tummy bug and I didn’t know how much (if any) time I’d get. Thank you for the 85 minutes, ladies.